Identified as Area 6
Richmond Place is a residential, deed-restricted community of moderately priced homes, with two associated apartment/condominium complexes. We are located in North-east Tampa/Hillsborough County near the Pasco County line. The area is popularly referred to as “New Tampa” and is adjacent to the communities of Tampa Palms and Wesley Chapel. We’re conveniently located within a short driving distance to area Shopping Centers, major and locally-owned Restaurants, Grocery Stores and Markets, as well as major Medical, Research and Educational institutions.
Residents of our community are a culturally diverse group of people representing all the geographical areas of the United States as well as many different parts of the world. The professions, ages and interests of the residents are as diverse as their cultures. All enjoy the advantages of excellent schools, a community park with a pool and playground, picnic areas, barbecue grills, and tennis and basketball courts.
The development of Richmond Place is designed so that the majority of Homes are located overlooking a pond or preservation areas home to a wide range of Florida Wildlife. The community is made up of several subdivisions, Apartment Homes and Condominiums.
Since the transition in 2004 of the CDD Board from the developer to the residents, the CDD accomplishments include:
- Virtually eliminating vandalism in the Community Club area by installation of a state of the art, live monitored security system.
- Maintaining the Community Center and the entry monuments to a level of excellence that makes them a showplace for the community and enhances property values. This includes adding new playground equipment, new pool equipment and pool furniture, new water fountain, new signage, new paint on the fencing, constant sand replenishment in volleyball court, and annual holiday lighting.
- Maintaining street lighting, ponds and storm runoff.
- Meeting all auditing and engineering requirements and guidelines.
- Verifying that all area bonds are paid on time.
Area 6 Encompasses the Communities of:
The Enclave at Richmond Place (APT)
The Marquis of Tamps Palms (APT)
Looking for the Richmond Place HOA Website?
Area 6 Rules & Regulations are handled by the Home Owners Association for this area. Visit the Area 6 – Richmond Place HOA website for more resources and for information that is not governed by the CDD.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.